We have highly skilled family lawyers who provide a safe, reliable and confidential service. We work collaboratively which means we manage your case alongside other like minded lawyers + other professionals that might be valuable in your circumstances, think counsellors, medical professionals, financial planners, business coaches.
Separation can be an emotionally challenging and difficult time for you and your children. We help people make important, sensible decisions about their children and property with the aim of keeping them out of court.
- Firstly we conduct an individual conference is to discuss your situation, assess suitability, explore options and strategies.
- Then a confidential collaborative meeting takes place to help you work out the best arrangements for your family.
- Post collaborative meeting – your lawyer will work with the other lawyer to draft your arrangements. All while avoiding court.
Outcomes of Collaboration
- Financial Agreements
- Child Support Agreements
- Consent Orders
Our fees tend to be only a fraction of the usual costs of litigating in court.
- We charge a fixed fee of $445 for your Initial consultation.
- Remaining fees are tailored to your individual circumstances – we have fixed fee and flexible billing formats.
- Contact us for a quote.